1.04.2011

Introducing CORE


There's a brand new non-profit gallery opening in Pioneer Square this week and I'm super proud to be a part of it! Doesn't this group look awesome? The grand opening is going to be a group show titled "CORE Sample" on Thursday January 6th. This grouping consists of some of my favorite local artists - I can't wait to see it!

I've spent the last week trying to get caught up and settle in a bit after the residency and the following holiday rush. It sure doesn't feel like I've been back in the NW a full 2 weeks but I have. I've traveled to see family in Vancouver and also a day in Anacortes to visit with my best friend Katie. I've been helping out at CORE with some of the finishing details since I wasn't in town to help out with the remodel in December. And I've spent quite a bit of time in Olympia slowly getting used to the reality of moving there next month. Time is just tick ticking on by.

There are already many exciting things in the stewpot for 2011. I think it's going to be a grand year indeed. It might even fly by faster than 2010 did. Impossible? I know. But methinks it will. I know I'm already a bit late but regardless - Super Happy 2011 to you. May it bring us all oodles of creativity and joy!

No comments: