7.28.2007

Welcome Back to Seattle Rekoj!

I have been away to the Oregon coast for one wonderful week - long walks on the beach and of course, salt water taffy!

What do I find the weekend of my return? Oh yeah - the Capitol Hill Block Party...
Which coincidentally just about marks the one year anniversary of this here blog! Cheers!

This time last year found me sitting on the side of Pike Street, sharing a booth with Friend or Faux, drinking overpriced juice, playing cards and watching all of the non-customers drunkenly stagger by. Good times... good times... sigh...
This year, coincidentally does NOT find me at the Capitol Hill Block Party.
Actually, I'm avoiding it. And that makes me a happy Rekoj. Here's to you Capitol Hill Block Party - may you be having a better time than I did.

No comments: