9.14.2007

When Pens Fly


First there was this piece of marketing material that reminded me of Ben & Jerry’s. Which led me to want to draw a cow on said marketing material. And then there was this brief office conversation about disappearing pens and then this lovely invitation for some soirée or another arrived in this fabulously silver envelope and voila – my new desktop masterpiece titled “When Pens Fly”.
Had to make up for my lack of a post yesterday by having lots of fun today.

If I was a real teacher giving myself a real grade on this project I’d say a C for getting a zero on 2 out of 7 assignments. But since I’m just myself and I had kinda forgotten about how crazy the week was going to be… I officially give myself an A for effort!

So how’d you do? Go ahead – give yourself a grade. I won’t tell.

No comments: