4.20.2011

Composistions and News Blips

I'm working on a new composition for a commission this afternoon. I LOVE sketching on top of a sketchbook page that has already been "played" on. As you can probably tell, I'm not much of a sketching person - I much prefer to do the real drawing on the wood itself. But sometimes I do like to make these little thumbnail sketches just to help me choose which composition I like best. This model is proving difficult just cuz he's such a superstar that he looks good no matter the pose!

In other happy news I finally got my first mention in the Seattle Weekly - check out this nice little Event Listing write up for the show with a reminder of the Artist Reception this Saturday 4 - 6PM at CORE. Fun!

http://www.seattleweekly.com/events/ben-misenar-and-sara-everett-1304255/

No comments: