4.14.2012

Alternative Showings

Today found me in Burien, WA where I installed a large segment of my newest artworks at Osteria da Primo. This delightfully good Italian restaurant has been a longtime family favorite to the point that the owners have become friends and the food is so good that we can't help but keep coming back. So when I was asked to show my work here I figured why not? Large beautiful walls that needed filling and no commission is better than these beauties being wrapped up and tucked away at home.
My philosophy has always been that Art is meant for sharing. Which means keeping it out of the studio and out in the world.
Salute to that!
So if you find yourself hankering for some yummy Italian this spring consider heading on down to Burien. You won't be disappointed! you0

No comments: