9.10.2012

Some of Us are Looking at the Stars

On the NEPO 5k Walk Don't Run

Last post when I mentioned I had been "Summering" this is kind of what I meant. Out and about with friends and art!

 
Elvistravaganza with Leah Gold!
Joey Veltkamp's Elvis Quilt
My favorite by Kendal Tull-Esterbrook
Pioneer Square Artwalk painting by Janie Olsen which reminded me of one of my own paintings...


Flyers by Nathaniel Russell Russell
And then there was NEPO this Saturday.
Which was BRILLIANT!

Miguel Edwards doing his thing


Julia Haack's Single Seater

Anna Hurwitz enjoys "Sway" by Aaron As Is & Anna Koosmann

Jose Bold's performance of "Medium Brown"

Erin Elyse Burns "Tumbleweek Trundling"


"Not-so-easy-chair"

Keeara Rhoades "When They Move They Take Their Fence With Them"
 
Thank you NEPO House - I didn't want this 5k to end!!

No comments: