12.04.2008

Printing Afternoon

I had myself a little block printing party this afternoon - aren't they lovely? My studio is pretty small so I make do with what I got. In this case that means using my floor and a box of dominos to dry prints with instead of a drying rack.

And since I'm in full process of getting ready for the Punk Rock Flea Market this Saturday, most of my floor looks just like this.

It's a lot of hopping around, but someone's gotta do it... =)

Some of the BEST holiday shopping deals will be found this Saturday in Belltown at the Punk Rock Flea Market. If you're in Seattle you should stop on by!

Punk Rock Flea Market
Saturday, December 6th
Underground Events Center
2407 1st Ave.
Seattle, WA 98121
Doors open at 10 AM
Shopping till 6PM, Bands until 10 PM
Admission $1

I'll be there with some extra special Rekoj holiday goodies. Stay tuned for another preview tomorrow!

No comments: