1.19.2010

Wilderness


"Wilderness"
Pen & ink & Watercolor pencil

Illustration Friday helped me with one of my January Journal pages this week. It's been awhile since I participated but the this week's prompt just set me off. I LOVE how this came out! My favorite illustration of 2010! (Okay - so it's one of the only so far... but still)

This last week was pretty hectic busy for me due to having helped relocate my day job office. But despite it all I still have some more journal pages from the week for you to enjoy:

Playing with colored inks against my usual steady black.
But then here's where I finally broke through and just had crazy fun:

I am SERIOUSLY LOVING this new way of art play. It's kinda like yoga for my muse. And just like yoga - the more you do it the better it gets.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

you never cease to inspire me!

lynda Howells said...

l love this work..just came across your blog from my friend Amelia's blog. If you ever feel like swopping art with me..let me knowxxAlways intrested in swaps. l love art journalling, making books and sil painting and l live in Londonxlhnda

Ellen said...

love your line work! and what a fun Etsy shop you have.You're inspiring me to do some art journalling. (and yoga:)